My dream come true ... in a different way
I've ever said on my post that being able to compete in PIMNAS (National Scientific Student Week--correct me if I'm wrong) is one of my dream.
Some achievement to die for.
Call me drama queen, but its really a prestigious competition here in my college.
I know that I have to let it go when I graduated last march,
because when you dont have a student card means that you dont have a chance anymore,
and,
I know that I didn't have to take over everything;
I know that I should've get my juniors to do what they should do: make reports and discuss the research with my supervisor and come to monev simulation 1, 2, 3 1/2, 3 and present my research in front of reviewers and make SPJ
so they have their rights to share the money equally.
so they have their rights to share the money equally.
but the fact is all that tiring stuffs are done by ME. And its all really paid off; we got the chance to go there.
then they appear and talk shit behind me that I dont share the money equally and that must be me who go to PIMNAS and blah blah blah.
How dare they talk about the money when they did almost nothing for the research?
I would love to go to PIMNAS but there's no my name on my own research just because I have graduated. The fact that my own research presented by some people who dont give a shit about it and the fact that they didn't even feel grateful that they will go to Semarang and get some 'treatment' and meet great people from all over Indonesia really pissed me off.
Enough said.


0 comments