Room 16
Have you ever watch Korean Drama This Is My First Life? On the last episode, the female lead mentioned about a book titled To Room 19, telling about a wife that secretly rent a room away from her husband and her kids so that she could have some space on her own.
Related to that story, I kinda have that exact room away from my husband to do things on my own, to be completely me, to keep my sanity. A place where I could rest; where I could focus on something I currently pursue; where I could get closer to life I have been living while I'm at my best. A place where a friend whom I consider as a big sister lives.
Somehow, maybe it's time for me to give up the Room 16 that I hold on dearly for so long; meaning that I am so ready for whatever life throws at me.
Just like the name of this cafe, perhaps this decision is a turning point for me 😅



2 comments
Asik juga kalo ada tempat di mana kita bisa sendiri gitu kapan pun butuh yaaa☺️. Di aku, agak susah utk punya hal begitu. Tapi setidaknya suami masih ngizinin istrinya ini traveling bareng temen2nya sekedar utk ngelepasin stress , jenuh dan ttp waras 😁. At least selama jauh dari suami dan anak walo cuma maksimal 2 Minggu, beneran bisa bikin plong pas balik.
ReplyDeleteAh, brti memang masing-masing orang punya cara sendiri ya mba buat menjaga kewarasan :D
ReplyDelete