A&Z AT SEROJA BAKE

by - 12:29 PM

I always had this place on my list since it was still located in Tamansari, but I assume A was not interested to go there since we had to make reservation first. But somehow lately Seroja Bake was on everyone's instastory, and considering they moved into a larger place at Cihapit, I might as well did not want to miss a peek on their iconic pavlova musim buah 😋






The Pavlova—meringue with fruits on top: apple and dragon fruit slices with mango sauce.

If you love something sour like me, you don't wanna miss this one: Gluten Free Jeruk Kunci Custard dan Kemangi Gel Tart Singkong

I forgot to take a picture of the golden latte (the mini jug on the back) made of ginger, turmeric, cinnamon that I love and can't wait to make one at home. Anyway this ketan item choux is A's choice.


The rooftop is located above bermula.coffee. 


To put it simply, they optimize local supply chain to generate their product. Value they're trying to show to the consumer like #makansesuaimusim were shown through their bakery. I don't know a thing about baking material and stuff—whether it was imported or local, but one that impressed me is how they use seasonal fruits for pavlova's topping. The pavlova that I saw on their page might be different from what I got that day, but still well executed.

However, it is preferable to go there early in the morning by online transport/motorbike but still, you could park your car around Pasar Cihapit. If you feel like you aren't full yet, you can have mula coffee or brought home the legendary ayam jatinangor 😝

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The vibesss!! Aku suka sekaliiii 🥰 tipikal tempat yang homey dan bikin betah untuk berlama-lama di sana 😍. Aku suka banget sama konsep makanannya! Menyesuaikan musim untuk toppingnya. Great idea! Jadi customer bisa sering balik ke sini untuk icip-icip topping lainnya 😆. Aku lihat di web untuk kisaran harganya masih tergolong affordable! Aku pikir harga satuannya bisa 40rb ke atas karena looksnya mahal 🤣.
    Anyway, thank you untuk rekomendasinya, Kak Zi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya harganya reasonable Li. Sempetin mampir yah kalo lagi main di Bandung 😆

      Delete