Coffee

by - 10:20 PM


I said earlier that I don’t do coffee.
Turns out I’m wrong. I could take coffee under certain circumstances: 1) never ever take coffee on an empty stomach 2) single shot of espresso is enough 3) ALWAYS pair it with dairy products.
To begin with, I remember the last visit to a bekam clinic and the practitioner said I should start drinking coffee to overcome the metabolism issues. Yes, I always got either constipation or stomachache, never in between. Few months ago my first attempt of having coffee were merely because I wanted to stay awake during important meeting with some clients.

If I could use my term, having coffee is like speeding, in a legal way. Giving me not that I-got-on-tv series-high, but kinda positive-energy-about-to-explode high. I never have an actual high but perhaps that describe enough. People who read this post would call me exaggerating but I could concentrate and perform better under caffeine. I could work on complicated details faster, and more likely to be careful. In addition, it gets me the urge to talk a lot so it pretty much helps in communicating better with colleagues or clients—just like Spencer Hastings take a few adderall pills to keep her mind works, I guess, but again, in a legal way 🤣
According to @8fact, caffeine actually weaken the brain’s ability to let us know that we’re tired. 
Another fun fact, I wrote most of these posts right after sipping it.
I don’t wanna sound to romanticize coffee or something, but try to underline that coffee taken in a right amount had good effects to my body. Because when the caffeine kicked in, I think I could handle whatever shit might happen during the day.

xx
26-03-2019

You May Also Like

0 comments