Prewedding Photoshoot #WedPrep1.0

by - 1:37 PM

There are so many things I haven’t told about wedding related in this blog yet. I am afraid that the longer I start to write it down, the more likely the details would be forgotten. Because the details matter.

Later, as I scrolled the blog pages, I hope that the wedding posts could tell the untold story behind the happy faces shown on my wedding photo album. Just call it a closure to appreciate the first round of roller coaster ride. Because man, even the starting point to go through marriage itself already felt overwhelming.

So, the first move my husband and I had took for wedding preparation was, trying out pre wedding photo session for fun, at a few blocks away from A’s home, name Jimboeng. We were skeptical about it, since they offer a really good price compare to the other wedding photographers price-list.

I want to spread the news about this hidden gem we found but A tell me not to. He said that some people would miss the point and thought that we brag about the price that did not cost us much, you know. And people see everything in different kind of perspective, like maybe they thought the frames mas Jimboeng took is underrated and so on, so I decided to keep it low key and tell this in here instead.

Obviously, at first we did not expect that much, not until the make up was done, the attire was worn, and the set was ready. 
We really were in love with the set which effortlessly pull Javanese ambiance. And they provided props for us to play so we did not pose intense in frame.



Although the photo-shoot package offered three sets and two wardrobes (another one is lurik), we chose only two sets and one wardrobe. And hey, the provide another three sets for modern theme too.

With the result like this, I think it is freaking cheap for Rp 1,5 million. The makeup + hair do, couple’s attire, one huge printed photo, even the set are included. I mean, mostly other photographers only gives some of the results but I got all raw files copied in flash-disk. It is surely a great deal for us💃

You May Also Like

0 comments