Him
So there's this guy.
Friend of friend of mine. The first time I saw him there's 'click' sound inside my head. Kinda gosh-I-like-him-click. Something that I never feel everytime I look onto someone's photograph 😂
Then I've done some research (oh well, the elegant way to say kepo) that made me fallen deep into him, and surprisingly ended up in a freakin good way. After sending notice-me-please-signals few times, and found my instagram followed by him (YEAY) and one day He greeted me, I couldnt help the urge to jump and dance and laugh and yell on my bed--literally on cloud nine 💃🏻💃🏻.
Seemed like the conversation wont end. I hope it wont 😛
I know its a bit different from my last love story which commonly told about a boy tryin to get closer to a girl and witing-tresna-jalaran-saka kulina-magic works then tada! Thats how he gets the girl.
I know he's miles away from me and we dont meet each other in person yet and perhaps he will find someone better someday..
But I dont know why deep inside my heart I am so ready for whatever it takes. So curious to find out how this story ends..
Friend of friend of mine. The first time I saw him there's 'click' sound inside my head. Kinda gosh-I-like-him-click. Something that I never feel everytime I look onto someone's photograph 😂
Then I've done some research (oh well, the elegant way to say kepo) that made me fallen deep into him, and surprisingly ended up in a freakin good way. After sending notice-me-please-signals few times, and found my instagram followed by him (YEAY) and one day He greeted me, I couldnt help the urge to jump and dance and laugh and yell on my bed--literally on cloud nine 💃🏻💃🏻.
Seemed like the conversation wont end. I hope it wont 😛
I know its a bit different from my last love story which commonly told about a boy tryin to get closer to a girl and witing-tresna-jalaran-saka kulina-magic works then tada! Thats how he gets the girl.
I know he's miles away from me and we dont meet each other in person yet and perhaps he will find someone better someday..
But I dont know why deep inside my heart I am so ready for whatever it takes. So curious to find out how this story ends..


2 comments
Hallo Lock Stock and Barel. salam kenal yaa. maaf belum tau namanya neh, jadi gak tau nyapa-nya bagaimana? hehehe :) but i guess your post '24' revealed your name, right? anyway...this post reminded me how i used to know this guy and browsed him over the internet and when he replied my text message, i was just like you.. literally on cloud nine, fingers trembling when i replied his message saying 'yes, i'd like us to go out and see photo exhibition'. eventually we have our own way and i think he's now living happy with his partner and daughter. i guess..we aren't suppose to be on cloud nine too long :) cheers! -rina-
ReplyDeleteHi mb rina
DeletePanggil ziza aja salam kenal mb :)
Itu masih mending pernah ketemu mba bahkan ini kandas duluan sblom ketemu 😂 yah namanya juga ngga berjodoh :))