About Online Shopping

by - 12:28 AM

I and my friend have just placed an order through a word wide class virtual outlet called MANGO and cost us for more than one million rupiah using my friend's credit card.

The next day we've got notification email stated that our order has been cancelled because they couldn't processed it for some reasons I cant barely understand.
And the problem here, is, that we found Mango was already billed the payment on her credit card.

Then I  look for the customer service through website and end up finding a telephone number directly to BARCELONA. Wait, what?!
And then again I hit on a website that mostly saying they highly did not recommend others to buy at MANGO online store due to a horrible, terribly rude service and sloppy packages.

One thing to keep in mind: never purchase to this company again.  

You May Also Like

0 comments