Ask Me Anything

by - 9:15 AM

In short, its just a drama movie telling about a girl who got molested by an older guy then she grew up and tend to date someone's husband or boyfriend.

But no, thats not the part that I am interested in. In the end of the story she moved out from home and her mum got detective to trace her and finally find her daily blog.
in fact, she turned out to be someone really different from what she has written in it.
She made up some events, some situations even her appearance herself.

I learn that I dont have to, at least, show my real identity here so people (especially who knows me 'not that much' in real life) won't easily type my name on google and knows everything about me through this blog.

because Im not an open book for them to read.





P.S.: and thats the most coward thing a guy can do if he wants to get to know me more.

You May Also Like

0 comments