Im a Proud Kid
Mum's paper is finally published on Science Direct journal.
Big YEAY.
Yea, that international journal that my lecturer always have me open it during the class. That journal that makes my lecturers try to remind their student almost everytime THAT my institution spent most of their yearly income into it.
I wont say it was easy. Because mum always stayed up late to do a lot of revise here and there thousand times and when she got stucked she got me to do it. If the fix draft didnt satisfied the reviewer's point of view it will get more poppin comment ballons on the draft then she almost gave up and gave it to some experts in town but even the experts couldn't fix it. So, the draft will end up on my hands again.
Haha.
With my limited english knowledge I didnt think it will be finished on time.
But she finally made it!
Mum is really incredibly genius.
How I wish I get a bit larger portion of her intelligence to me.


0 comments