This Post Is Dedicated To
The one who brag about score 363 he nailed on CAT CPNS back then;
The one who always beat me on CTR (because I let him 😛);
The one who is a control freak, that sometimes I can't stand everytime he decide even the simplest decision I make, whether to use a frying pan or a wok to cook;
The one who tease me whenever he could;
The one who could bear the way I act while PMS, and my pinch;
The one that I seek for a second thoughts before I purchase my shoes;
The one who really gets me, but not my sense of fashion;
The one who could genuinely shows respect to others (grateful for the Javanese blood running in your family);
The one who always know something went wrong just by taking glance on my face;
The one who could make me feel I’m being deeply loved by;
And .. the one who voluntarily trapped with me for the rest of his life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I know I'm still far from somebody you expect me to be and I hope you don't mind with that :p
Lets annoy each other more often ❤️


0 comments