Ten Years From Now #EF33
Dear 34 year old me,
Hopefully in ten years,
you will have got ASAI or Actuary license,
you will have studied master program overseas,
you will have had a higher position in your company,
you will have got yourself a fancy home in this big city,
And you wont have had to look at the price tag when you go shopping.
At least those were all what you've always been obsessed with haha.
But darling,
Don't forget to slow down for a moment, take a deep breath, and look around.
Since I know you so well and you won't let anyone tell you what to do, you run as fast as you can, push yourself too hard until one day you realize you've missed something that never coming back: time.
Whether you act like you dont have problems in your life (and I know you do) dont forget to just loosen it up. You just have to let everything go. Dont stress out.
Like your (uuh umm) trainer slash psychiatrist said, spit it out or it will be 'poison' that eat you slowly in the upcoming years. Haha I still dont get it but I believe you do.
Although I dont know whether you will have settled down or not (since I had no one to date with in this age, pity me), ten years from now, I believe that you will have had a good lifeand keep improving yourself, knowing that you will make sure you won't live in a miserable (but a bit meaningful) life ever again.
P.S.: Finally I still can make it to the biweekly BEC Challenge this week :D


4 comments
Yay welcome back!
ReplyDeleteBtw, what is ASAI?
haha xD its Associate of the Society of Actuaries of Indonesia mbak (too many 'of' eh)
DeleteAh thankyou for the answer! Is it an insurance related term? :D
DeleteBtw thank you for the past. Beautifully written :)
hi mas dani, yes you're right
DeleteI read ur blog and found out that you're from ITS too haha :D
is that so? you mean 'a note to the younger me' post? sorry I dont get it :p