A Song That Reminds Me of Her #EF28
.. is photograph by Ed Sheeran. The lyric speaks a lot about love in general without being too cheesy. The first time I heard this song, I thought it was all about both bad side and the good side of one’s relationship with his partner. But when I watched the music video on MTV, the way I see this song changed.
This song isn’t just about long distance relationship with your partner, but I see that it tells more about family, to me, especially with my mum.
'Loving can hurt sometimes'
It can get hard and tiring to raise a child like me.
Back then it was like my body designed to get sick once a week so yeah, you can call me a burden to her.
But she never gave up on me until I become who I am right now.
She wont let me skip the class while I got sick (and puke on my own desk) because I got math test on the next class.
She pushed me to pass a giant stone during my cycling time. Even though I got fall from bike and cried and yelled about how cruel she was to not to put away the stone from my way, she wouldn’t go mad.
She taught me to always have faith, even though life wasn’t easy at that time.
She taught me to be strong, to go to the extra miles without actually telling me what to do. She just showed me how to do it.
She taught me to be brave enough to take a chance that seems impossible to me; It seems hard at first, but she reminds me that God is always there and make everything easier.
And thats the way she express her true love that no one could ever give, not by a lot of cash for me to spend; or hug and kiss every morning before going to school, or saying I love you to each other.
Now I’m miles away from her, and without spending most of our time changing a text or talking in the phone, somehow we’re still connected.
This song is somehow touching deep in my soul. But when it comes to other people, its possible that they will get another perspective about this song.


2 comments
Love hurts us sometime *cry*
ReplyDeleteindeed..
ReplyDelete