Don't Rush Things
I always keep a big WHY to Allah during my whole life since He didnt make my du'a happen immediately...
...Til I get the answer.
A couple weeks ago I met an old friend and got a deep yet fun convo. She said 'Now I understand why Allah didnt hear us. He DID hear us praying. Let say, there's pengamen (street singer) suddenly come to us asking some money, then he just sing awfully and start to annoy us, what will we do?
We grab some money and give him so he will get lost right?
But if the pengamen sings beautifully, what will we do? It will take time for us to give him money because we dont want him to stop singing and leave, because we ENJOY his songs.'
'In that story, the pengamen is us, and Ourself is Him.. So dont rush things. They will happen when they are supposed to.Let things fall into place.'
Subhaanallah.


0 comments