Grab A Tool From Doraemon's Magic Pocket! #EF4
I really had so much fun in writing 'fill in the blank friday' since it was something that I always waited for on friday when I was a sophomore but too bad she never write that post again.
But, but, but, luckily, I read my brilliant senpai's post that there's a website that give us a challenge to write a thematic post, using our imagination wildly, to develop our creativity, to improve our vocab (because if you write an English post you must have been checking on dict once or twice), to choose whether we will take the challenge seriously or just have fun with it. Am I right?
So the theme I wanna write now is: Grab A Tool From Doraemon's Magic Pocket!
I know I know it's too late to write this post because it has to be published two weeks a go but who cares anyway.
Wondering what kind of doraemon's tool I wanna have,
It will be great if I have a time remote. What is time remote? and how does it work? Not that kind of toy that nobita always ask to his mother (thats remokon)
Its just like a mini remote with only a pause button on it. It doesnt have any forward and backward button like the one in 'Click' because I dont wanna end up like Adam Sandler in that movie.
I just have to simply push the pause button anytime I want to pause the time, like,
when I wanna cross the street but the traffic is busy i just do 'click' and I can get into the other side of the road safely.
I didn't want to commit a crime with that remote, not that I will put nair right on your hair if you're irritating (well that sounds good tho)
but mostly I will use that tool to taste someone else's food. Someone else means not only friends, but people who sit near my table and I find their food looks more appetizing than mine.
Yea, I have a kind of habit that always want to taste someone else's food and I can't help it. Like, when I have lunch with my friend and I ordered noodle and my friend ordered meatball,
suddenly I want to eat the same exact meal like my friend have (complete with the exact amount of tomato sauce and chili sauce added in the soup) and I will ask her to share the food and if she let me do that, I will end up finish her meal.
My friends see it as an annoying habit so they choose to play safe by ordering the same food :D
And, when I was a freshman, I and my partner in crime Fika always wondered that we had that remote because when we had dinner in a fancy restaurant in town and we found some worthy leftover on people's plate and we felt pity about it. Wondered how we hit the button and help them finish the meal before they do it in the first place. I know that's gross, but its not that bad. Because we never get it when people eating in a fancy place and paying it for a high price and not finishing it completely.
Hahaha forget it. It just come out from a 19 year old college student who cant afford something like that :D


0 comments